Trey Songz Breaks Silence On Domestic Violence Accusation - HEYKAYJONES BLOG

Breaking

loading...

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Trey Songz Breaks Silence On Domestic Violence Accusation


Trey Songz has finally broken silence and as taken time out to denie the claims that he violently attacked his ‘occasional’ girlfriend. The unknown lady, who claimed to have been “occasional romantic partner” with the singer, said that the singer brutally abused her during a jealous rage.
In the report she filed with the police, the lady claimed to have been involved with the singer for a long time, but trouble began on February 17 after they hung out at a nightclub in Los Angeles and he became angry because of her conversation with another man. When they returned to Trey’s rental house, he allegedly charged at her, yelling, “You want to act like a ho and get with my boy?”
I tried defending myself by hitting his hand off of my neck but when I got out of the choke hold, he then started punching me in the face,” she claimed. “I was able to get away from him and began circling a car in the garage screaming and crying while others just watched and spread out.”
She went further to say that he chased her, repeatedly hit her, before tossing her two phones down a cliff, and then he returned later to apologise and also offer her $2,000 to buy new phone.
loading...