Shina Peller Reveals What Really Moved Him To Save The Accident Victims - HEYKAYJONES BLOG

Breaking

loading...

Saturday 17 March 2018

Shina Peller Reveals What Really Moved Him To Save The Accident Victims


Few days ago, there was a news around that the popular Night club, Quilox Owner stopped by the road to help the accident victims while he was travelling.

The entrepreneur was spotted sucking fuel out of his vehicle and then allowing the victims to be conveyed in his vehicle to the hospital.
According to Saturday Beats, he said that he could not just leave the scene of the accident after seeing women and children soaked in blood and he could help.
Shina Peller said,
“I did not think I could land in trouble, as it was a reflex action and all I wanted to do was to assist in the prompt rescue operation which was required at that moment to save the lives of the accident victims.
I noticed a little child who was soaked in blood; the mum and other passengers were severely injured in the accident. So, I had to do all that needed to be done to ensure no life was lost.
“What came to my mind was just to find a way to help save their lives by getting them through to the nearest hospital.
That was why I had to volunteer one of my cars to convey most of the accident victims to the hospital before the arrival of the FRSC ambulance which even got to the accident scene on an empty tank.
I had to siphon some petrol from a commercial bus before the ambulance was able to leave the scene with the remaining victims.”
He however expressed concern as to why the Federal Road Safety Commission Corps would send an ambulance with an empty fuel tank to the scene of an accident.
He said:
“I don’t need the story to be true. A mishap occurred and I played my role.
I am happy and thank God there was no loss of life. I just want our public institutions/agencies to be more functional and accountable in the delivery of their services and duties.


loading...